Step One: Create A Conflict. And Make It Personal.
Think back to HIV or Ebola. Think further back to Polio or the Black Death. In each case, the government created uncertainty by alerting people to a sharp rise in unusual symptoms they claimed were infectious, and dubbed them with a new disease label. This scenario created the victim by transferring power to the kitchen.
Without directing attention to known toxic exposures of the time, the head chef blamed the problem on the lowly virus that only he could sniff out. In the case of polio, exposures that created paralysis affecting whole nations were later traced to the wide-spread aerial spraying of the toxic pesticide DDT, under the guise of preventing polio. With everyone distracted over a virus, no one was looking up to the planes to connect the dots.
The Black Death of the 13th century, known as “the plague” was blamed on a bacterium during a time when there were no microscopes to identify a microbe. Recently, researchers examining plague DNA found, in 25 14th-century skeletons, evidence that the disease was airborne rather than distributed via flea bites. Medieval doctors at the time thought the plague was created by air corrupted by humid weather, decaying unburied bodies, and fumes produced by poor sanitation.
Looking at exposures, it was likely the Great Famine of 1315-1317, which preceded the Black Plague of 1346-1351, that reduced the immunity of the population and created the conditions ripe for the spread of respiratory disease from poor air quality as people began using coal! The recommended treatment of the plague was a good diet, rest, and relocating to a non-infected environment so the individual could get access to clean air.
Step Two: Reaction: Stir The Pot To Create Hysteria.
Government sounds the alarm through the press:
- Report that Zika virus causes Microcephaly in Brazil and show dramatic photos of babies with small heads.
- Claim that Zika is spread by mosquitoes and report that thousands of babies with small heads have been infected with the virus while their mothers were pregnant (while ignoring that only 6 of 270 cases are connected to the virus).
- Declare Zika an emergency close to home. In fact, make it an international emergency!
- Generate news feeds that claim Zika is a bigger threat to global health than the Ebola epidemic that killed more than 11,000 people in Africa.
- Report (like HIV) that Zika is spread sexually.
- Tell women to stop having babies. Stop having sex, too?
- Urge women “victims” to abort their fetuses.
- Wage war on Zika and send troops into battle to fight an invisible enemy (i.e., gather data house-to-house).
- Make it mandatory to report cases of Zika. Later, make the vaccine mandatory.
Step Three: Dish out the vaccine pie.
- Add Zika to the growing list of “must-have” vaccines as they did with polio and plan to do with Ebola,
- Bring hope to the worried masses that the new Zika vaccine is nearly ready to go. Let the headlines read: “huge discovery that brings hope to thousands of women” like they have done with the new breast cancer vaccine.
Put Down The Zika Pie!
From what exposures are we being distracted? Where is the connection between virus and disease? On which tests are they basing the association? A quick Internet search on Zika virus will net a connection that has less to do with Microcephaly and more to do with its owner, the Rockefeller Foundation, which patented the Zika virus long ago. Problem, Reaction, Solution!
According to the Foundation for Children with Microcephaly, 25,000 microcephalic babies each year in the U.S. are being diagnosed with no connection to the virus. According to a January 31st, 2016 New York Times article, the experts claim, “Microcephaly simply means that the baby’s head is abnormally small — sometimes just because the parents themselves have unusually small heads.” Really? That’s the scientific basis?
When prompted further, the answer is, “A causal relationship between Zika virus infection and birth malformations and neurological syndromes has not yet been established, but is strongly suspected… because there are more observable cases.” Better diagnostic scrutiny is the go-to, scientific explanation used commonly in all epidemics from autoimmune disease to cancer.
However, according to the University of Rochester, NY medical center, Microcephaly can be caused by:
- Genetic disorders
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals or substances
- Methylmercury poisoning
- Lack of proper vitamins and nutrients in the diet
- Intrauterine infection with cytomegalovirus, rubella, or varicella virus
- Prescription or illegal drug and alcohol consumption
- Untreated phenylketonuria
When it comes to “viral microcephaly,” correlation does not equal causation. Have we forgotten that someone can test positive for a virus (HIV) without having full-blown disease (AIDS)? And what ever happened with polio? Has the polio vaccine lived up to its promises to eradicate the disease after all these years? According to reports, polio-free does not mean paralysis-free as India and other countries are finding when using the oral polio vaccine. Paralysis continues on in children and has been renamed from polio to Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP) and Guillain–Barré Syndrome. Same animal different stripes.
What Are The Environmental Exposures ?
- One year before cases of Microcephaly began appearing in Brazil, Brazil announced in late 2014 an initiative to mandate pregnant women with the DTaP vaccine. The DTaP vaccine package insert states: “It is not known whether Tripedia vaccine can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproductive capacity. Tripedia vaccine is NOT indicated for women of child-bearing age.”
- Similarly, in 2011, CDC recommended a TDap shot during every pregnancy in the US. Prior to FDA licensure, the TDaP vaccine was not tested in or proven safe and effective for pregnant women in large clinical trials when given during every pregnancy either singly or simultaneously. When did those 25,000 Microcephaly babies start arriving?
- The CDC tells women to get their TDaP in their third semester. Good idea? These recommendations are based on studies looking at the effectiveness of cocooning based on mathematical models, not on real-life (epidemiological) evidence. As the baboon study showed, those assumptions cannot necessarily be made.
- In July 2015, genetically-engineered mosquitoes were released in Brazil (the same area as the Microcephaly babies) to “combat” dengue fever—a project implemented by Oxitec company with claims they reduced the mosquito that causes dengue fever by more than 90%, but this appears to have backfired. Dengue fever continues, as does the uncontrolled breeding of GE mosquitoes.
- As of January 2016, unapproved GE mosquitoes may have already been released in Florida.
- As of 2013, the Gates Foundation is funding a project to genetically engineer mosquitoes so that they can produce and deliver a vaccine (via their saliva).
The last ingredient into the Disaster cake is the icing, the Zika vaccine, which stands to gain huge profits for vaccine maker Sanofi Pasteur if a global crisis can be milked for all it’s worth. Meanwhile, vaccines contain hazardous chemicals and substances, including viruses, that are known potential causes of Microcephaly.
Rosanne Lindsay is a Naturopath, Earth Keeper, liberty-lover, and author of the book The Nature of Healing, Heal the Body, Heal the Planet. Find her on Facebook at Natureofhealing and her website at natureofhealing.org.